i-MBA is in the pleasant position to announce that graduates of the Program can be awarded significant exemptions for the CIMA -The Chartered Institute of… Read More
- Welcome to the 2nd Issue of the i-MBA Scope
- Interview with Ms Nelly Katsou, Vice President of the BoD & Managing Director of Pharmathen
- A Health Sector in Transition: Entrepreneurial and Societal Opportunities Rising from Transformation, by Dr Emmanuel Alexandrakis
- Alumni Profile: Vangelis Oikonomou, Region Europe Brand Manager at Novartis Switzerland, 2009 Graduate
- Spotlight on Soft Skills: The Top 3 skills every candidate needs to have in the Pharma sector- Article by Randstad Hellas S.A.
- i-MBAlumni Association - New Board and Initiatives for the academic year 2017-18
- i-MBA graduates to be awarded significant exemptions for the CIMA Certificate!
- New elective course “Strategic Restructuring in the Healthcare and Life Sciences Sector”
- Consulting Skills Workshops for the Integrated Impact Projects, i-MBA Part Time, 2nd Year
- i-MBA remains top choice in Greece for MBA applicants
- Executive Workshop on Risk Management, Governance & Cyber Security Strategies
- The 14th i-MBA Career Fair was concluded with great success!
- Top 10 health care innovations – More value, better outcomes, for less by Deloitte
- Which country has the world’s best healthcare system? by Tom Phillips at The Guardian
- The potential for blockchain to transform electronic health records by John D. Halamka, MD, Andrew Lippman, Ariel Ekblaw at HBR
- Healthcare: its influence and importance in the economy by Kevin Lee-Simion, Association of MBAs (AMBA)
- Making health insurance that consumers actually like, Regina Herzlinger’s Interview to Brian Kenny at HBS Working Knowledge
- Being a foreign student at i-MBA by Euronews (video)