The MBA International of the Athens University of Economics and Business is a world-class program tailored to provide high quality and timely business education in today’s global, dynamically changing, and technology-driven business environment. The Program is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) since 2005 and is offered exclusively in English. A rich, constantly evolving academic program allows students to customize the curriculum to fit their personal and professional needs and interests, while a number of extracurricular activities help them adopt an international perspective, strengthen their interpersonal and managerial skills, and cultivate their entrepreneurial capabilities. The program attracts students from more than 20 countries and for many years occupies top positions in international rankings. The Program’s mission is to foster a new generation of management professionals and business executives who can respond effectively to current and future challenges and lead their organizations with vision, confidence and respect.
The Program operates in accordance with the Regulation of Postgraduate Programs (approved by the 17th Senate Session of 10/7/2018 standing to 16/7/2018) and Law 4485/2017.
The MBA International offers a 14 months long Full Time Program and a 27 months long Part Time Program.
The application deadline for the Academic year 2018- 2019 is Monday, 10th of September 2018.
Places are subject both to an upper and lower limit of participants, based on accreditation criteria and the regulations of postgraduate programs.
CRITERIA AND SELECTION PROCEDURE
Applications are submitted electronically through: https://e-graduate.applications.aueb.gr/?lang=en_US
- Register and login to the link above.
- Find in the list of available Postgraduate Programs, the MBA International.
- Select the Full Time or Part Time Program.
- Select and complete the form in English language.
- Complete all required fields in the application form.
Notice: you should complete the online application and click “Submit”. You will not have to upload any documents. If any personal data is not applicable please type “-“.
After submitting the online form and before the application deadline, applicants have to send by post or submit in person to the Secretariat’s office the signed printed form of the electronic application along with the required supporting documents.
Contact Details and working hours:
MBA International, Room 805, 8th floor, 47A Evelpidon and 33 Lefkados Street, 11362, Athens, Greece.
Tel. +30 210-8203659-662, 680 Fax: +30 210 8828078,
The secretariat of the Program is operating Monday to Friday: 09:00-18:30.
Operating hours during July and August:
From Monday, July 30, to Friday, August 3, the secretariat will be open 09:00-16:00.
From Monday, August 6, to Friday, August 10, the secretariat will be open 09:00-15:00.
From Monday, August 13, to Friday, August 17, the secretariat will be closed.
From Monday, August 20, to Friday, August 24, the secretariat will be open 09:00-16:00.
From Monday, August 27 it again operates Monday to Friday 09:00-18:30.
Documents that must be submitted:
- Completed Application form (printed and signed).
- Copy of University Degrees. For non Greek degrees a recognition by the Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Centre –DOATAP- is required.
- Official Transcripts (certified copy of English translation in case the transcripts are not in English or Greek).
- Certificate of English language: Cambridge or Michigan Proficiency/TOEFL/IELTS.
- GMAT (obligatory for the Full Time Program).
- CV in English.
- Proof of employment record. Admission requires at least three years working experience.
- Two recommendation letters.
- Military Discharge Papers (if applicable).
Submission of an application for this call does not imply any acceptance.