Applicants must be University graduates or current graduate students. Participants are selected according to the following criteria:
– Educational Background (Years of study, Area of Study)
– Statement of Purpose
– Level of English
The application process for the Summer School is carried out online and applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. The following documents will also be required as a part of the application:
– Personal CV (to be uploaded as a pdf or word document)
– Statement of purpose (maximum of 400 words)
Once submitted, the admissions team will review your application and contact you (within 10 days) to inform you on whether you are eligible for the program. If you are eligible for enrolment, you will be informed on payment procedure and deadlines. A place in the course will be reserved for you, once we receive final payment of tuition fees.
All applications must be submitted before May 20th 2017. Since places are limited, you are advised to apply as soon as possible.
Those admitted to the Summer School are expected to participate fully in the program by attending all classes, lectures and social events (included in the fees of the program).
The program fee amounts to 1.100 EUR and covers the following expenses:
– access to all course lectures
– reading materials
– certificate of completion and official transcripts
– welcome Dinner (Saturday, 10 June 2017), 2 Coffee breaks per day (Monday, 12 June to Friday, 16 June), light lunches (Sunday, 11 June to Saturday, 17 June) and Farewell Dinner (Friday, 16 June)
– access and transportation to all social and business trips and tickets for all archaeological site visits included in the program
– application and organizational fees
– one day trip to the island of Aegina
Students are responsible for:
– their travel to Athens
– travel to and from the course
– their accommodation
– meals that are not mentioned above
– health insurance
– other personal expenses
The individual deadlines for the receipt of payment will be stated in the official letter of acceptance. The final deadline for receiving payments is 31st May 2017.
Please click below and read carefully our TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We also reserve the right to: amend or cancel lectures, change course location, substitute lecturers and tutors. If a course is cancelled, we will provide you at least two weeks notice. Refunds can take up to three weeks to clear. We will not be liable for any losses (including, but not limited to, travel and accommodation costs) resulting from any modification or cancellation of courses.