On October 13, the MBA International in collaboration with CSE, the Center for Sustainability and Excellence, organized online the 5th Sustainability Summit, with the focal topic “How to reach a Sustainable Recovery: Challenges and Opportunities”.
- Eric Soderquist: Director of the MBA International, AUEB
- Nikos Avlonas: President of the Centre for Sustainability and Excellence (CSE) and Visiting Professor of Sustainable Development, MBA International, AUEB
- Chris Allen: Resident Representative in Athens, European Commission’s DG for Economic & Financial Affairs, Greece
- George Moschovis: Deputy Chief of the Representation in Greece
- Zacharias Ragousis: President and Managing Director, PFIZER HELLAS S.A.
Presentation of New Book edition
Practical Sustainability Strategies: How to gain a Competitive Advantage (N. Avlonas)
Presentation of “Greenwashing” Research
MBA International Sustainable Development and Circular Economy Club
Business Awards for SDGs
High Impact through Innovation during COVID 19
i-MBA Student Awards