The international standing of the MBA International program and its adherence to standards of excellence in curriculum, pedagogy, innovation, research and relations with industry is reflected in its accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
Moreover, the program has excellent positioning in international rankings and has won a number of distinctions. An indicative list of the most recent distinctions and awards of the program follows:
- Winner of the MBA Startup of the Year 2022 Award of the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and Business Graduates Association (BGA) Excellence Awards 2022.
- 8th place globally at the MBA Part-Time category for 2021 (10th place in 2019) and very good positioning in the International Management category in Western Europe (12th place in 2021, 2017 & 2014, 14th place in 2019, 16th place in 2018 & 2011, 13th place in 2012, 2013 & 2015-16), according to the Eduniversal Best Masters & MBAs ranking
- Bronze Winner 2018 and 2017, Silver Winner 2016, e-Volution Awards, Categories: Education, Strategy, Internationalization – e-Strategy respectively
- Silver Winner 2017 and 2016, Social Media Awards, Category: Best Use of Social Media for a Corporate / Consumer Brand – Education
- 1st Prize, Education Business Awards 2016, Category: Employability – University
- Finalist, Association of MBAs (AMBA) Entrepreneurial Business Award 2015 (for the venture of the i-MBA student, Panagiotis Sfikas, Bloode)
- Silver Winner 2015, Hellenic Responsible Business Awards, Category: Excellence in Collaboration – Private-Public Partnership
- 24th place among the 35 MBA Rising Stars globally for the year 2012 (Findyourmba.com)
- “Best CSR Practice in Higher Education Award”, Annual Hellenic CEO and CSR Conference, 2010
- “The most Innovative Business School in Southern Europe”, European CEO Global Business Education Awards 2010
- 24th place out of 70 business schools in Europe (on the basis of opinions of 600 employers from all over the world), QS Global 200 Business Schools 2010 and 35th place in the QS Global MBA Ranking for 2021 (Full Time program)