On Friday May 26th the MBA International Program is organizing an Executive Alumni Seminar on the topic “Geopolitics, Europe between a rock and a hard place”. The Executive seminar will be conducted by Visiting Professor Philippe Tibi, President of the Executive Committee “Financing Scale-UP”, Ministry of Economy, France, Visiting Professor, i-MBA, AUEB and Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China, Founder of Pergamon Campus and will be open only to i-MBA graduates.
18:30 – 19:15 Seminar and Discussion
- The clock is ticking – A need for urgency to tackle Europe’s geopolitically-driven challenges,
- Europe on the slow economic lane,
- Technology, a live or die challenge,
- Energy, a live or die challenge,
- Germany, a singular model, threatened by Russia, China and the US,
- The clock is ticking – concluding remarks.
19:15 – 20:00 Networking cocktail.