In view of the application deadline in early June, MBA International organizes a Virtual Open Day on Wednesday 12/05/2021 at 18:30 through an online platform.
During the Open Day, participants will:
- Gain insights about the structure, academic curriculum, courses and scheduling of the MBA International,
- Receive advice about the benefits of an MBA degree,
- Learn what we look for in the applicants to the MBA International and how your profile fits the Program,
- Be invited to ask questions about the program and the application process,
- Interact with former students of the Full Time Program from the Entrepreneurship- Ms. Anna Kasimati, Entrepreneur, Co-founder & Managing Director at isMOOD- and the Family-owned Business- Mr. Konstantinos Alimpinisis, Financial Coordinator at Education Center- community that will share their experience,
- Learn about our career development activities and the Program Career Fair,
- Get to know the Alumni Association,
- Interact with the Director and program staff about courses, admissions, financial aid, and job prospects
The Open Day presentation and discussion will take place virtually via an online platform, at 18:30 (EEST) on Wednesday 12/05/2021. Reserve your slot by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send you the link for your attendance.