For the eighth consecutive year, Global Sustain organizes the Sustainability Forum which will take place on the 4th of October in Athens. As every year, internationally renowned speakers, sustainability experts and international organizations such as Unilever, The Conference Board, CECP, Social Value UK, Trilliym Asset Management, AECOM, AGC, and OTE Group of companies, will participate at the event. Through a range of sessions and panels, the speakers will share their knowledge and experience with the participants.
This year’s Forum will focus on the following topics:
- Unilever’s Sustainable Living Plan
- Financing Sustainability: The role of EIB
- The GRI Update: Aligning Reporting Frameworks and the Digital Transformation
- Sustainability in the Boardroom
- Strategic Investors Initiative: The CEO Force for Good
- Social Return on Investment (SROI): Best practices and latest trends
- We need to talk: Driving Long-term Value Through the Investor Corporate Dialogue
- Effective Corporate Governance for Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Infrastructure and Climate Change Resilience
- Contributing to Sustainable Development to Help Ensure a Bright Future for our Planet
- The evolution of Non-Financial Reporting in EU. What’s next
- Sustainability integration into diverse company business functions
The Sustainability Forum 2019 is addressed to all professionals involved with sustainability, such as Sustainability and CSR Managers, Human Resources Managers, Marketing and Corporate Affairs Managers, Communication and Public Relations specialists, Environmentalists, Environmental engineers, Quality specialists, IT engineers, Lawyers, Investors, NGO executives and students.
For more information about subscriptions and sponsorship opportunities for the Forum please visit: http://sustainabilityforum.gr/.