It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- Welcome to the 10th Issue of i-MBA SCOPE!
- Exponential Technologies and Growth - New Challenges for Leadership by Kostas Lafkas, Partner, UniFund, Scale Up Coach, Non Executive Board Member, ELTA.
- Research Commercialization and Technology Transfer: A Gap or an Opportunity? by Asc. Professor Katerina Pramatari, Scientific Coordinator at Athens Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (ACEin), Partner at Uni.Fund
Career & Alumni
- Interview with Mr. Antonis Prentzas, Co-Founder and CEO at finloup, 2020 graduate
- The impact of the 19th i-MBA Career Fair in numbers
- MBA International graduate Sotirios Ptochos wins the prestigious MBA Startup of the Year 2022 Award
- 1st COIL Project between i-MBA and Athena School of Management, India
- Partnership with European Startup Universe- Greece
- Annual Business Advisory Council Meeting
- Cooperation between the General Secretariat for Greeks Abroad and Public Diplomacy and MBA International
- i-MBA 19th Annual Career Fair
- Exponential Change and What it means for Businesses and Workers
- What it Takes to Lead Through an Era of Exponential Change
- CEOs, Here’s How to Lead in an Era of Constant Change
- The Biggest Business Trends In 2022-2025
- The War in Ukraine is Triggering a Re-Evaluation of Global Systemic Risk
- Deloitte: The Sustainability Transformation - Look Ahead, Look Inside, and Look Around
- ECOSCOPE-OECD: At the Cross-Roads of a Low-Carbon Transition: What Can We Learn from the Current Energy Crisis?
- The Atlantic: Why the Energy Transition Will Be So Complicated
- World Economic Forum: Lessons for the Energy Transition from the 2021 Energy Crisis
- IMF, World Economic Outlook
- Research: Human resource management and the COVID-19 crisis
- Learn from the Crisis to Accelerate Innovation, University of Chicago, Booth School
- World Economic Forum COVID-19 Resource Page
- Covid-19 Resources (mit.edu)
- COVID-19: Insights and Solutions (Harvard Kennedy School)
- Working Through the Covid-19 Pandemic: A Reading List
- COVID-19: Implications for business
- COVID Innovations
- Covid-19 Is Rewriting the Rules of Corporate Governance
- Expert insights and strategies for managers during the COVID-19 outbreak
- COVID-19: Insights and Solutions
- Strategic Risk – Periodical and Website devoted to Strategic Risk Management
- Managing 21st-Century Political Risk, by Condoleezza Rice & Amy Zegart, Harvard Business Review, May–June 2018.
- AI and Risk Management, Deloitte 2018
- Making Risk Management Work for Agile, BCG 2019
- World Scientists’ Warning of a Climate Emergency (BioScience, 05/11/19)
By providing your e-mail here, you exclusively subscribe to the Newsletter “i-MBA SCOPE”. Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with any third parties