We are proud of graduates’ career development! So, in each issue we will feature indicative career changes/ advancements of our graduates in the international & local market.
- Anastasia Kagiampini, 2005 graduate, was promoted to Vice President Financial Planning and Analysis at Revlon Inc., Switzerland
- Gohar Lazaridi, 2007 graduate, started a new position as Valuation Director at Lightsource bp, UK
- John Leventis, 2013 graduate, started a new position as Account Growth Lead at Pryzm Advisory, UK
- Effie Damigou, 2022 graduate, was promoted to Head of Design Thinking / UX, Digital Business Division at National Bank of Greece
- Thanos Douros, 2022 graduate, was promoted to Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at Perrigo Company plc
- Nemanja Jovanovic, 2016 graduate, started a new position as Export Area Sales Manager at Tsamouris – Douzoglou S.A.
- Yannis Kalopastas, 2009 graduate, started a new position as Portfolio Performance Manager – Credit and Receivables Management at Qualco Group
- Nikos Koutroumanos, 2015 graduate, was promoted to Revenue Growth Manager at Pernod Ricard Hellas
- Dimitris Margetis, 2005 graduate, was promoted to Head of Market Analysis & Investor Relations Department at Hellenic Ministry of Finance, Public Debt Management Agency
- George Panagiotopoulos, 2015 graduate, started a new position as Business Innovation Director at The Newtons Laboratory
- Valia Papadimitraki, 2010 graduate, was promoted to Europe Transportation Senior Manager at Procter & Gamble
- Miltiadis Papadopoulos, 2019 graduate, was promoted to Country Head Greece, Market Access Manager CSEE cluster at Alcon
- Athina Pitta, 2016 graduate, started a new position as Chief Revenue Officer at Apifon
- Sofia Tsakoniati, 2019 graduate, started a new position as Consumer Engagement Services Specialist at Nestlé