Your connection with i-MBA doesn’t end when you graduate! Keep in touch with us and we will be here to help you find old classmates and new business contacts, we will invite you to events relevant to your career development and you may find an open channel of communication that you can use anytime!
The current Alumni Association Board started in April 1st fully utilizing all available sources in order to enhance the already well-known brand name of the program in many ways.
The 2017 – 2018 Management Board consists of the following alumni:
Ms. Athina Pitta, President
Mr. George Panagopoulos, Vice President
Mr. Yiannis Vatopoulos, General Secretary
Mr. Thanasis Vlachos, Treasurer
Ms. Afroditi Politi, Special Secretary
We have set up a detailed portfolio of adding-value actions for the alumni which is described below.
- Re-branding of the Alumni Website: September 2017 | with the valuable support of the MBA International program, we are in contact with a software company that will help us re-brand our webpage. The alumni board communicates its proposals in terms of aesthetics and functionality in order to modernize the look and feel of our webpage that shall become more user-friendly and more appealing to everyone that clicks in it.
- Presentation’s seminar: November 2017 | our Association is preparing public speaking seminars for its members so as to help them advance their presentation skills and be prepared for their academic and professional projects in the best way.
- Erasmus for young entrepreneurs: November 2017 | we want to make sure that the students of our i-MBA will enjoy a paid internship abroad within the framework of their Immersion Project while working for a business of their preference. Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is an EU programme that allows Young aspiring Entrepreneurs to work for an experienced businessman and enhance their business and entrepreneurial skills with hands-on know how. Our Association is bringing this opportunity to our students through its network.
- Questionnaires and communication with HR Managers: November 2017 | we are the bridge between the University and the Market so we aim at understanding the needs of the businesses by transferring the experience of HR Managers to the University and students. We build ties with the HR Managers in Greece via our channels and network. In this way, we’d like to get our fellow i-MBAers prepared for their next career paths in the most targeted way.
- Mentors event: December 2017 | we are organizing a speed-date mentoring event where some of the most prominent Alumni of our i-MBA will guide and mentor our students or alumni for their future professional steps. Let us know if you want to participate either as a mentor or a mentee!
Moreover, we aim at growing our community. We are active in the social media communicating our events, promoting job postings in close cooperation with the i-MBA Career Office as well as other valuable events and sharing our latest news.
Our power lies in our community which is you!
- Our newsletters are delivered to 1.800 successful professionals, former and current attendants of the MBA International program.
- The average monthly reach of our Facebook page exceeds 2, 5 k persons and a post can reach up to 5k viewers.
- Our LinkedIn closed group consists of 781 members.
Bearing in mind the above, we strongly recommend to all the alumni members to share any valuable material that could be articles, job ads, and career advancement posts as those posts can be very engaging and can reach a significant number of influential people of the market!
Are you ready to join one of the most vivid MBA communities in Greece? Get registered now at our Alumni Association via the ”register” button of our Facebook page! Like our page on Facebook, follow us on twitter and be a member on LinkedIn so as to be always updated about our events and activities!