Dear Fellow i-MBA Alumni,
As members of the newly elected administrative board of the i-MBA Alumni Association, we are thrilled to share with you the excitement and energy that the Alumni Association is bringing to the table. The recent elections of the new board were not just a routine process – they marked a significant milestone both chronologically and conceptually for our program.
After three years marked by the constraints of the pandemic, the new board faces unique challenges that require innovative solutions. But as we’ve seen throughout the past few years, our program has thrived under pressure, emerging stronger and more resilient than ever before. This process has highlighted the strength and abilities of both teachers and students and has given us the experience and determination to take our Alumni Association to the next level.
Our goal is to support the institution of the Alumni Association by uniting forces with previous and future graduates, and by giving new dynamics and perspectives to the Association. To this end, we’re excited to share with you our immediate plans, as listed hereunder:
- The reduction of the enrollment fee from 20€ to 10€ in an effort to attract more members and foster a more active community,
- The wholehearted endorsement of the new Alumni networking portal, which will be introduced in the near future. On this platform, users will be able to benefit from a variety of innovative features and connect with alumni from all around the globe,
- The introduction of an alumnus card with privileges and discounted services for registered members,
- The organization of networking and social events, see further below,
- The activation of i-MBA sports teams and the creation of events that promote sports and wellness, in line with the belief of the importance of both physical and mental health.
We welcome and embrace all members of the Alumni Association and beyond, to contribute as Advisors to the Board in order to be actively and significantly involved in the Alumni Board’s day-to-day activities by providing their valuable knowledge and specialized experience.
Finally, throughout 2023, six separate networking and social events will take place during the spring and autumn semesters.
These events will only be successful and flourish if all graduates and current students engage within the Alumni community, and also collaborate directly with program staff, to generate new ideas and succeed with their timely and efficient execution.
All of this is done in the spirit of supporting and propagating the program’s core principles and values, in which we all strongly believe.
We invite you to join us on an exciting journey of progress and innovation. Let’s come together as fellow travelers, united in our determination to break new ground and take the i-MBA community to new heights. With your help, we can build a stronger and more dynamic Alumni network that serves the needs of all its members. So, let’s take the leap of faith and work hand-in-hand to unleash the full potential of our program and its Alumni base.
The Alumni Association Board
Vaso Zisimopoulou, President
Vasilis Konstantopoulos, Vice President
Dimitrios Marinos, General Secretary
Stefanos Plessas, Treasurer
Marios Kanellos, Board Member
Konstantinos Dimitriadis, Deputy Board Member
Nikolas Kalafatis, Deputy Board Member