The MBA International, AUEB proudly supports as a strategic partner the 8th HAEE Energy Transitions Symposium “Rethinking Energy: A secure and sustainable future”. The Symposium will take place 27-29 September at the French Institute of Greece, in the light of the new geopolitical landscape and towards a historic turning point into cleaner and more secure energy systems.
Keynote Speakers (by alphabetical order)
- Matthew Lodge, UK Ambassador to the Hellenic Republic
- Athanasios Dagoumas, President, Hellenic Regulatory Authority of Energy
- Nikos Tsafos, Chief Energy Adviser to the Prime Minister of Greece
Speakers (by alphabetical order)
- Kostas Andriosopoulos, CEO, Akuo Energy Greece; Professor of Energy Economics, Audencia Business School
- Derek Bunn, Professor, London Business School; Founding Editor, Journal of Energy Markets
- Bassam Fatouh, Director, Oxford Institute for Energy Studies; Professor, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London
- Rabia Ferroukhi, Director of Knowledge, Policy and Finance Centre
- Jean-Michel Glachant, President, IAEE; Director, Florence School of Regulation; Holder of the Loyola de Palacio Chair
- Panagiotis Grammelis, Director of Research, Chemical Process and Energy Resources Institute, Centre for Research and Technology Hellas (CERTH)
- Spiros Papaefthimiou, Chairman of Hellenic Association for Energy Economics; Professor, Technical University of Crete in Greece
- Lucian Pugliaresi, President, Energy Policy Research Foundation (EPRINC)
The Symposium’s plenary & concurrent sessions will take place in physical form, offering at the same time the opportunity for digital presence to those who found it hard to attend.