The Career Office provides students with a set of services, tools and techniques that utilize the knowledge and skills taught in the MBA International program and make them cope effectively with the continuing changes in the international job markets.
It offers state-of-the-art tools and resources to empower students in managing their careers across a lifetime, whether they are:
- Launching their careers – for students who are new to the job market.
- Advancing their current career path – for mid-career students who want to move to the next level.
- Changing their career path – for students who have decided to change the direction their career is going in and plan their next step.
Develop your passion
Personalized Career Coaching & Counseling Sessions
- Self assessment tools, which help clarify career choices
- Performance assessment /management tools
- Guidance in creating professional resumes and cover letters
- Individual Development Plans and Action Plans
- Training sessions and skill building workshops
- Behavioural interviewing techniques, including mock interviews and interview preparation seminars.
Exposure to Employment Opportunities
- Students are constantly informed about new job openings from international companies.
Improve your skills
Career Developmet Workshops
- Career development skills are presented from experienced HR representatives and recruiters who speak on selected topics such as resume writing, interviewing skills and preparing one for the workforce, etc.
Expand your network
Annual Career Fair
- Once a year, a Career Fair is organized. There, students and alumni of the program have the chance to meet and have interviews with employers from various sectors of the international and local market.
On-campus networking events (Company Day Series)
- Company leaders are invited to present their organization, meet with students and deliver speeches on cutting-edge topics.
- Students participate in a wide range of opportunities where they can meet and talk with C-level executives in FMCG, financial/banking, consulting, retail, IT/Telecoms and other sectors.
- Alumni having achieved international success share their personal and professional experiences with students on topics such as “Life after the MBA”, “Myths versus Realities”, “Real world Advice”, “The Working Experience”, “My first Job” etc.