The MBA International of the Athens University of Economics and Business extends its application deadline until Sunday, 18/06/2023.
The MBA International of the Athens University of Economics and Business is a world-class program tailored to provide high quality and timely business education in today’s global, dynamically changing, and technology-driven business environment. The Program is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) since 2005 and is offered exclusively in English. A rich, constantly evolving academic program allows students to customize the curriculum to fit their personal and professional needs and interests, while a number of extracurricular activities help them adopt an international perspective, strengthen their interpersonal, managerial and leadership skills, and cultivate their entrepreneurial capabilities. The program attracts students from more than 20 countries and for many years occupies top positions in international rankings. Committed to stimulate extroversion and innovation, the MBA International’s mission is to educate visionary, confident and respectful leaders through a transformational learning experience of highest international standard that bridges academia, business and society.
The Program operates in accordance with the Regulation of Postgraduate Program (Bulletin B’ of the Greek Government Gazette No. 3785/3-9-2018 as it is amended) and Law 4957/2022.
The MBA International offers a Full Time Program of 3 semesters and a Part Time Program of 5 semesters.
International applicants are more than welcome to get in touch also with our iMBA International Alumni Ambassadors, who are graduates of the Program from different countries and backgrounds, working across the globe.
We warmly welcome and look very much forward to receiving your applications, the latest until 18th of June, 2023
CRITERIA AND SELECTION PROCEDURE
Applications are submitted electronically through: https://e-graduate.applications.aueb.gr/?lang=en_US
- Register and login to the link above.
- Find the MBA International through the list of the available Postgraduate Programs.
- Select the Full Time or Part Time Program.
- Select and complete the form in English language. Make sure to double check that the English language form is used.
- Complete all required fields in the application form.
Notice: you should complete the online application and click “Submit”. You will not have to upload any documents. If any personal data is not applicable please type “-“.
After submitting the online form and before the application deadline, applicants have to send by post or submit in person to the Secretariat’s office the signed printed form of the electronic application along with the required supporting documents. None of the other required supporting documents needs to be uploaded in the system.
CONTACT DETAILS AND WORKING HOURS:
MBA International, Room 805, 8th floor, 47A Evelpidon and 33 Lefkados Street, 11362, Athens, Greece.
Tel. +30 210 8203659-662
The secretariat of the Program operates Monday to Friday: 09:00-17:00.
DOCUMENTS THAT MUST BE SUBMITTED:
- Completed Application form (printed and signed).
- Copies of all University Degrees/Diplomas. For non-Greek degrees a recognition by the Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Centre –DOATAP- is required. The applicant should check if their University is included in the National Registry of Foreign Recognized Higher Education Index otherwise contact the Secretariat.
- Official Transcripts (certified copy of English translation in case the transcripts are not in English or Greek).
- Certified copy of English language: Cambridge or Michigan Proficiency/TOEFL/IELTS, or any other certificate of English language at C2 level, as defined by the ASEP. Candidates from the People’s Republic of China can submit the CET certificate «College English Test» (CET-4 & CET-6)
- CV in English
- Proof of full employment record. Admission requires a minimum of three years of working experience for the full-time program and five years of working experience for the part-time program.
- Two confidential recommendation letters, that can be submitted by their authors after receiving an automatic notification in their email following the submission of the online application, or at the Secretariat of the Program in a closed sealed envelope, or by email by their authors at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Military Discharge Papers (if applicable)
- GMAT (optional only, for score above 550
Submission of an application for this call does not imply any acceptance.