Once convinced that AUEB’s MBA International program is the right graduate program for you, you are invited to fill in the application form that is available on line, and email it to us together with a copy of your cv. Please also send by mail all the supporting material, as indicated below:
- Completed application form + Essays (see inside the application form)
- CV in English
- Certified Copy of all University Degrees / Diplomas received
- Official Transcripts of Grades received with certified translation in English where applicable
- Official TOEFL score report (where applicable) sent directly by ETS (Code 5737) or Cambridge Proficiency or IELTS
- Certified certificates of other foreign languages
- GMAT score (mandatory only for applicants to the Full-time program)
- Two recommendation letters
- Proofs of employment
- Military discharge papers (if applicable)
- Proof of 50 Euros deposit. On the details of the deposit you should mention FT-(your Surname) if you are applying for the Full Time or PT-(your Surname) if you are applying to the Part Time. (NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE – Account No: 110/48007618, Account Holder: RC/AUEB, IBAN: GR 490110 1100 0000 1104 8007 618 , BIC: ETHNGRAA)
For applicants for the Full-time program, the GMAT test is a requirement. Please make sure that official results are sent directly to AUEB – MBA International Program, code number: WF7-WH-52.
The knowledge of English is also a requirement. Candidates are expected either to possess the Proficiency Certificate of English, or to submit good test results in either TOEFL (at least 79) or IELTS (at least 6.5) tests. TOEFL results can be sent directly to AUEB – MBA International Program, code number: 5737.
Only complete applications can be considered, so please check carefully that all the necessary support material is provided.
Based on formal qualifications, test results and interview results, all candidates are ranked and the admission results are communicated to the applicants. Applicants of the first round get an answer on the application by end-February. Applicants of the second round get an answer by June. Accepted applicants are asked to make a deposit in order to reserve their place in the new class.