Once convinced that AUEB’s MBA International program is the right graduate program for you, you are invited to fill in the application form that is available on line (https://e-graduate.applications.aueb.gr/?lang=en_US), print, sign and bring it to us along with the below files.
Documents that must be submitted:
- Completed Application form (printed and signed).
- Copies of all University degrees . For non-Greek degrees, a recognition by the Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Centre –DOATAP- is required. If the degree is not from a Greek University, then the candidate should check if their University is included in the National Registry of Foreign Recognized Higher Education Index otherwise contact the Secretariat.
- Official Transcripts (certified copy of English translation in case the transcripts are not in English or Greek).
- Certified copy of English language: Cambridge or Michigan Proficiency/TOEFL/IELTS, or any other certificate of English language at C2 level, as defined by the ASEP. Candidates from the People’s Republic of China can submit the CET certificate «College English Test» (CET-4 & CET-6)
- CV in English.
- Proof of employment record. Admission requires at least three years working experience.
- Two confidential recommendation letters.
- Military Discharge Papers (if applicable).
- GMAT (optional only, for score above 550).
The GMAT score, although optional, is an important advantage in the assessment process for the Full-time program. Please make sure that official results are sent directly to AUEB – MBA International Program, code number: WF7-WH-52.
The knowledge of English is also a requirement. Candidates are expected either to possess the Proficiency Certificate of English, or to submit good test results in either TOEFL (at least 79) or IELTS (at least 6.5) tests. TOEFL results can be sent directly to AUEB – MBA International Program, code number: 5737. See further information at ‘Foreign language requirements’ here.
Only complete applications can be considered, so please check carefully that all the necessary support material is provided.
Based on their formal qualifications and interview results, all candidates are ranked and the admission results are communicated to the applicants. There are two rounds when a candidate can apply to the Program. The first one usually runs until the end of February-early March and the second one by the end of May of early June. Applicants of the first round could get an answer on the application by end-March. Applicants of the second round usually get an answer by mid July.