Once convinced that AUEB’s MBA International program is the right graduate program for you, you are invited to fill in the application form that will be available online as soon as the application period is on, print, sign and bring it to us along with the below files.
Documents that must be submitted:
- Completed Application form (printed and signed).
- Copies of all University degrees . For non-Greek degrees, a recognition by the Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Centre –DOATAP- is required. If the degree is not from a Greek University, then the candidate must submit a certified copy of the above papers.
- Official Transcripts (certified copy of English translation in case the transcripts are not in English or Greek).
- Certificate of English language: Cambridge or Michigan Proficiency/TOEFL/IELTS.
- CV in English.
- Proof of employment record. Admission requires at least three years working experience.
- Two recommendation letters.
- Military Discharge Papers (if applicable).
- GMAT (optional only, for score above 550).
The GMAT score, although optional, is an important advantage in the assessment process for the Full-time program. GMAT scholarships are also available for FT candidates (please check: https://imba.aueb.gr/programs-admissions/admissions/scholarships/). Please make sure that official results are sent directly to AUEB – MBA International Program, code number: WF7-WH-52.
The knowledge of English is also a requirement. Candidates are expected either to possess the Proficiency Certificate of English, or to submit good test results in either TOEFL (at least 79) or IELTS (at least 6.5) tests. TOEFL results can be sent directly to AUEB – MBA International Program, code number: 5737. See further information at ‘Foreign language requirements’ here.
Only complete applications can be considered, so please check carefully that all the necessary support material is provided.
Based on their formal qualifications and interview results, all candidates are ranked and the admission results are communicated to the applicants. There are two rounds when a candidate can apply to the Program. The first one usually runs until the end of February-early March and the second one by the end of early June. Applicants of the first round could get an answer on the application by end-March. Applicants of the second round usually get an answer by mid July.