Once convinced that AUEB’s MBA International program is the right graduate program for you, you are invited to fill in the application form that is available on line (https://e-graduate.applications.aueb.gr/?lang=en_US), print, sign and bring it to us along with the below files.
Documents that must be submitted:
- Completed Application form (printed and signed).
- Copy of University Degrees. For non Greek degrees a recognition by the Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Centre –DOATAP- is required.
- Official Transcripts (certified copy of English translation in case the transcripts are not in English or Greek).
- Certificate of English language: Cambridge or Michigan Proficiency/TOEFL/IELTS.
- GMAT (obligatory for the Full Time Program).
- CV in English.
- Proof of employment record. Admission requires at least three years working experience.
- Two recommendation letters.
- Military Discharge Papers (if applicable).
For applicants for the Full-time program, the GMAT test is a requirement. Please make sure that official results are sent directly to AUEB – MBA International Program, code number: WF7-WH-52.
The knowledge of English is also a requirement. Candidates are expected either to possess the Proficiency Certificate of English, or to submit good test results in either TOEFL (at least 79) or IELTS (at least 6.5) tests. TOEFL results can be sent directly to AUEB – MBA International Program, code number: 5737.
Only complete applications can be considered, so please check carefully that all the necessary support material is provided.
Based on formal qualifications, test results and interview results, all candidates are ranked and the admission results are communicated to the applicants. There are two rounds for appplication during an academic year, first by the end of January and second by the end of May. Applicants of the first round get an answer on the application by end-February. Applicants of the second round get an answer by June. Accepted applicants are asked to make a deposit in order to reserve their place in the new class.